A mobile vapors laboratory undergoing evaluation at Hanford’s tank farms is helping detect and monitor chemical vapors. The Mobile Organic Monitoring Laboratory uses state-of-the-art air monitoring instrumentation to detect a wide range of chemicals.
Below please find the current list of all the items related to the Mobile Laboratory (PTR-MS) available on this website.
- Quicklinks-Mobile Laboratory (PTR-MS)
- Mobile Lab Data
- Mobile Laboratory
- Additional data from the mobile lab posted – Aug. 30, 2016
- Mobile Lab aims to improve vapor detection – Aug. 30, 2016
- How it works: Hanford’s Mobile Organic Monitoring Laboratory – Aug. 15, 2016
- Mobile Lab gathers data in Hanford’s tank farms – Aug. 11, 2016